Posted by Admin on April, 23, 2021
You can improve the quality of the air in your commercial area by adding humidity to the air, especially in the winter season. This brings a positive effect on the health of your workers and employees. The ultrasonic commercial humidifiers are one of the best things that you can use in your commercial space.
What Is Ultrasonic Humidifier?
This is a simple device that has a reservoir of water and a vibrating element or a diaphragm. The diaphragm vibrates at an extremely frequency, so high that it is above the range of human hearing. The vibrations start to propel microscopic water droplets into the air. As the water droplets are propelled in the air, it starts to evaporate and adds humidity to the room.
The water is not heated at any point, so these humidifiers are also called cool mist.
Benefits Of Ultrasonic Humidifiers
There are few advantages of having ultrasonic humidifiers. They are as follows
• These humidified are excellent at humidifying the air in the room. They can add moisture in the air which is an advantage that also becomes a drawback if you leave the machine on for long. The level of humidity will increase in the air and will cause mold and dampness. This is why it is important to have a humidistat who can keep a check on the levels and then switch off the humidifier when the level of moisture in the air is perfect.
• The ultrasonic humidifiers are also available in compact and small sizes. The only problem that you will face with a small ultrasonic humidifier is that water reservoir. So these humidifiers can only be used if the place to too tight.
• Compared to the fans, the ultrasonic humidifier is quieter and works in silence. Though, it can emit an audible hum that can only be heard in quiet rooms.
• Unlike steam humidifiers, the ultrasonic humidifier is safer. The reason behind it is that these humidifier doesn’t generate any heat. This is especially crucial if you have flammable products in your company or products that can get damaged due to heat. These humidifiers function without boiling the water.
• One doesn’t have to replace a filter or wick when using an ultrasonic humidifier. The filter or wick that is present in an evaporative humidifier usually collects the minerals left behind by the water, especially if hard water is used. These filters should be replaced regularly, adding operational cost and effort.
• These humidifiers use lesser electricity.
How To Clean Ultrasonic Humidifier?
You can reduce the risk for the types of problems that usually people face while using an ultrasonic humidifier is through cleaning and disinfecting the humidifier. It is advised to clean the humidifier every fourth day of use to keep it in good condition.
Use a brush to clean the tank when it is empty or a scrubber. Make sure to remove deposits, scale or another film that forms on the side of the tank and the other surfaces. Wipe all the surface and make sure that it is dry before you start using it again. The recommendations that are mentioned in the manual or given by the manufacturers should be followed without fail, only then your humidifier will work in the best way.
Choose The Right Ultrasonic Commercial Humidifier
If you are planning to get an ultrasonic humidifier for your commercial place, choose according to the room where you will be using it and the features you are looking for.
Very few humidifiers have the output ratings, especially they are based on temperature initial, air pressure levels and other such factors. Another factor that you should consider while choosing a humidifier for your commercial place is the size of the water reservoir. If you have a big room that often stays very dry, make sure that you get a humidifier with a large water reservoir. This will save you from the frequent refilling of the water reservoir.
Also, make sure that you have a humidistat. They will automatically shut off the humidifier when the level of humidity gets too high. This is extremely important for preventing excessively humid air which can lead to mould growth and dampness.
Automatic shut-off in a humidifier is another important feature that should be checked before you invest. There are even humidifiers that are used with aromatherapy oils. Therefore you can also choose to look for that feature.
Keep these points in mind while looking for a humidifier for your commercial area.
These were some of the basic information about ultrasonic humidifiers. Get the best humidifier from a reliable source and enjoy its amazing benefits.